Established in 2001 MoPromo is a PR company located in New Jersey.
Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events.
For the G-season hire MoPromo as your designated publicists to handle all your FYC eBlasts emails, and Social Media posts to promote your recordings to the Academy Voting Members. MoPromo is not a member of the Recording Academy; however, we are aware and enforce all their updated rules and guidelines to provide to you a solid FYC campaign this upcoming season.
Established in 2001 MoPromo is a PR company located in New Jersey and has worked with many artists, PR agents and record labels in their successes. Over the last 10 years we have worked closely with industry experts that know how to present and create an FYC campaign your recordings to the right community. We have learned from the best! MoPromo offers affordable FYC eBlast Bundles for the 2021-2022 FYC season.
Important dates to keep in mind as the season of FYC campaigning is approaching.
Product Eligibility Period Sept. 1, 2020—Sept. 30, 2021
Media Registration July 6—Aug. 24, 2021
First-Round Online Entry Process Access Period July 13—July 29, 2021
Final-Round Online Entry Process Access Period Aug. 17—Aug. 31, 2021
First-Round Voting Oct. 22—Nov. 5, 2021
Nominations Announcement TBD
Final-Round Voting Dec. 6, 2021—Jan. 5, 2022
64th Annual GRAMMY Awards Telecast Jan. 31, 2022
• Artwork related to product under consideration
• Brief, unembellished descriptions of the recording or creators
• Copies or links to product
• Links to websites that promote eligible recordings
• Link to Recording Academy™ website where Voting and Solicitation Guidelines are posted
• Lists of the creators who worked on the recording
• Reference to nominations, once nominations are announced. List Category(s) by full name
• Reference to the GRAMMY® Award with proper registered marks. Reference can be made by
name only. Use of logo is prohibited, see below:
- GRAMMY® Award
- GRAMMY Awards® (Only the plural GRAMMY Awards gets the ® on Awards.)
• Cast a negative or derogatory light on a competing recording. Any tactic that singles out the
“competition” by name or title is not allowed
• Exaggerate or overstate the merits of the music, an achievement or an individual
• Feature nominees on invite as host, moderator or special guest
• Include any Recording Academy trademarks, logos or any other protected information: www.
grammy.com/legal. Logo use is reserved for paid Recording Academy™ sponsors or partners
• Include entry list numbers or Category numbers
• Include chart numbers, number of streams, sales figures, or RIAA awards
• Include personal signatures, personal regards or personal pleas to listen to the eligible recordings
• Misrepresent honors or awards, past or present, received by either the recording or those
involved with production
• Reference the year or the telecast number (i.e., 2021 or 64th GRAMMY Awards®)
LEGAL NOTICE when your FYC eBlast campaign is used for FYC GSeason please read this Legal disclaimer - MoPromo is not connected to or affiliated with the GRAMMY Awards®; and has no influence over the selection of GRAMMY Award®; nominees or winners. Our email blast services are used to provide promotions and consideration to the correct contacts for many independent talented musicians and artists' music recordings/releases.