Established in 2001 MoPromo is a PR company located in New Jersey.
Stay up to date on the latest marketing ideas!
EMAIL US AT MOPROMO@FYC.AGENCY
EBlast Campaigns That Deliver Positive Results
For the G-season hire MoPromo as your designated publicists to handle all your FYC eBlasts emails, and Social Media posts to promote your recordings to the Academy Voting Members. MoPromo is not a member of the Recording Academy; however, we are aware and enforce all their updated rules and guidelines to provide to you a solid FYC campaign this upcoming season.
Established in 2001 MoPromo is a PR company located in New Jersey and has worked with many artists, PR agents and record labels in their successes. Over the last 11 years we have worked closely with industry experts that know how to present and create an FYC campaign your recordings to the right community. We have learned from the best! MoPromo offers affordable FYC eBlast Bundles for the 2022-2023 FYC season.
Proud to present increased numbers in Nominations and Grammy® Wins each year. As we can not guarantee the results of any award show to be favorable to you; we know that we have brought positive results for many recording musicians from around world.
We love what we do for you! Monique
Important dates to keep in mind:
Product Eligibility Period Sept. 1, 2021—Sept. 30, 2022
Media Registration starts this summer in June 2022 to register for the 65th GRAMMY Awards
First-Round Online Entry Process Access Period TBA
Final-Round Online Entry Process Access Period TBA
First-Round Voting TBA
Nominations for the 2023 GRAMMY Awards® show
Final-Round Voting TBA
65th Annual GRAMMY Awards® Telecast TBA
• Artwork related to product under consideration
• Brief, unembellished descriptions of the recording or creators
• Copies or links to product
• Links to websites that promote eligible recordings
• Link to Recording Academy™ website where Voting and Solicitation Guidelines are posted
• Lists of the creators who worked on the recording
• Reference to nominations, once nominations are announced. List Category(s) by full name
• Reference to the GRAMMY® Award with proper registered marks. Reference can be made by
name only. Use of logo is prohibited, see below:
- GRAMMY® Award
- GRAMMY Awards® (Only the plural GRAMMY Awards gets the ® on Awards.)
• Cast a negative or derogatory light on a competing recording. Any tactic that singles out the
“competition” by name or title is not allowed
• Exaggerate or overstate the merits of the music, an achievement or an individual
• Feature nominees on invite as host, moderator or special guest
• Include any Recording Academy trademarks, logos or any other protected information: www.
grammy.com/legal. Logo use is reserved for paid Recording Academy™ sponsors or partners
• Include entry list numbers or Category numbers
• Include chart numbers, number of streams, sales figures, or RIAA awards
• Include personal signatures, personal regards or personal pleas to listen to the eligible recordings
• Misrepresent honors or awards, past or present, received by either the recording or those
involved with production
• Reference the year or the telecast number (i.e., 2021 or 64th GRAMMY Awards®)
FYC by MoPromo is chuffed to share with you the nominees for this year's Grammy Awards®
FYC eBlast Campaigns Deliver Positive Results Again®.
LEGAL NOTICE when your FYC eBlast campaign is used for FYC GSeason please read this Legal disclaimer - MoPromo is not connected to or affiliated with the GRAMMY Awards®; and has no influence over the selection of GRAMMY Award®; nominees or winners. Our email blast services are used to provide promotions and consideration to the correct contacts for many independent talented musicians and artists' music recordings/releases.